Friday, March 25, 2005

Good Friday

Today is a slow day at work. My boss and his boss are not here. This makes for a lazy day. I just got back from lunch; late and long – the way it should be. I went with two of my favorite co-workers and my Sweetie. This is the first time for him to meet these women. I love that I have a husband who I can introduce to anyone. He was perfect; and kissed and held my hand as normal. When I got back to work, they told me that it is obvious that we are in love and that he is cute. I could not argue with either statement.

The best part was when we met my Sweetie at the restaurant. We approached him and I introduced everyone. Before he said hello to my coworkers he came over to me and kissed me. Then he turned and greeted my co-workers. It was so sweet.

EDITED: After posting this originally, I started to leave for the day. I was stuck with one of the co-workers from lunch with normal chitchat. She began talking a bout my two favorite subjects (Terry and our June Bug), so I could not help but linger. She was telling another co-worker about my Sweetie and me. She said that the neatest part of seeing us was that we have been together for so many years (almost 13) yet you would not know it to look at us. She said we look like a couple in a new relationship with all the sweetness and adorable jesters. I loved it. Sorry, we cannot give out our secret to happiness. It is ours to enjoy.

No comments: