Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Yummy Dinner

After a wonderful dinner, I am nicely fed sitting in my bed surfing the internet before time to drift off. Sweetie is on his game. He deserves it after cooking me such a wonderful meal. We had the fabulous pork stir-fry.

On the way home the Cyndi Lauper song “Time After Time” came on the radio. I love this song. Today the chorus really made me thing of my Sweetie. In case you forgot the lyrics, or were too young in 1983:

“If you're lost, you can look--and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall, I will catch you--I'll be waiting
Time after time”

This is so how I feel about my Sweetie. I love him unconditionally. Tonight while we were setting the table, he came up behind me and said, “You need to turn around for this”. Of course, I turn around and he grabs me and kisses me passionately. This is the kind of romance that I love.

Very good news, the kitties are great. The baby is acting as if she did not have surgery today. This is unlike any of our other cats. All others would hide under the bed for at least the next day. Not this one, she is begging for loving and playing in the water like nothing happened.

No comments: