Thursday, September 01, 2005

And so I cried

Yes, I cried. My Sweetie and I took her to her daycare this morning. I was good, I thought I wouldn’t cry. Then as I was taking her around the room and introducing her to kids, I started tearing up. I still thought I was strong. Then as I was hugging her goodbye I started crying. Big tears down my cheek. Why? Because I knew I would miss her. I trust the daycare. I trust that this is best for her, but I love my Bug. The teacher started to tear up and said “I take care of these babies like they are my own, and I have two”. This made it better. Her crib is in a good location and right next to another girl’s crib. We have to take pictures and such to decorate. The school also said we can bring a disposable camera and they will take pictures of her for us. Her daddy went and visited her at 11 and was able to see many smiles.

I have work to do, but I am distracted. Blah. Now I count the minutes until I get to get my Bug and squeeze her.

No comments: