Thursday, September 29, 2005

Music

I have many posts about music and I thought we needed some more :-)

Currently I am eating an apple, thank you Sweetie for going to the store, and listening to Tori. Specifically "I can't see New York" from her Scarlet's Walk CD (oh and working as well). I love this song. This got me thinking about music. Actually the thought started yesterday, but Tori reminded me, as I listened to Sarah Brightman's Time to say goodbye. I love this album. As I listened, I thought about my Sweetie. We are going to the ballet on Saturday. We love music, we love concerts. We adore the symphony and can't get enough of museums.

Why is this so important? I know of too many relationships where the two people do not agree on entertainment. My Sweetie and I agree on most things. I am very lucky with this. He loves to dress up and see a ballet or get comfortable or sit at the Backyard or Stubbs for a concert. And one of his favorite things is for us to cook a nice dinner together and watching a movie.

My Sweetie decided on a costume for Carnaval - rather skimpy and wonderfully sexy. I am still on track for mine, but I might change it up a bit with how good I am looking *grin*. There is nothing better than a husband who can't keep his hands off of you and says on a daily basis how thin you have gotten.

Tonight is family night since the remaining nights of the week are busy. Don't worry I will have time to study and exercise. Man I love this weather.

No comments: