Friday, September 09, 2005

Stress

Stress. It is a constant in my life. I get this from my Grandma. I am so much like her. Best Friend says I am stressed about the CPA. I admit it I am freaked out beyond words. I do not test well. I get testing anxiety. I am taking the hardest part, why again am I doing this? That is right, I want to better myself, get a better job, provide Serif with a great life and one day be able to afford a second child.

I have not started studying yet, trying to finish the book. I am excited about it. I just am scared. Hopefully I am testing on BestFriend's b-day. That will make it a double celebration.

This morning I am at work without any makeup. This is because I just about had to run out the door. My Sweetie turned off the alarm clock. Luckily I woke up before I was too late.

Last night was fun. MIL, Bug's Great Grandpa, and Mom all stopped by for a visit. Then we all decided to go to dinner. It was wonderful. It has been so long since we all had dinner without a holiday to celebrate.

This weekend is ANOTHER packed weekend. Tonight is family night with Brother, SIL, and Mom. Tomorrow Cousin is coming to town from Houston to meet Bug, and then on Sunday A is throwing a BBQ. Busy Busy.

Next weekend is all us. We plan to see no one if we can help it. Not sure the plans. But we are celebrating. One year since conception and Bug decided to change our life forever. I know I will post some sappy stuff next week on this subject.

I have a couple more hours left of work, I might just post again. Or I could do the work I am paid to do. Hmmmmm hard decision.

No comments: