Saturday, September 17, 2005

Magic

written last night:
I am currently sitting on my couch listening to "Do what you have to do" by Sarah Mclachlan (of course).

My favorite part "glowing ember, burning hot, burning slow, and deep within I'm shaken by the violence of existing for only you. I know I can't be with you, I do what I have to do. Oh I know I can't be with you, I do what I have to do. But I have the sense to recognize that I don't know how to let you go, don't know how to let you go, don't know how........to let you go. I don't know how to let you go."

Today has been good. We had lunch and hung out with Sam, Best Friend and her husband. Tonight is the first Saturday night in awhile where my Sweetie and I get to simply hang out. I have the monitor next to me while my sweetie is picking up some Taco Bell for dinner. Then we are going to be ultimate geeks and play Magic. We shall see how a completely random hand plays out.


updated this morning:
My Sweetie came back before I could post this. We played some magic while eating dinner. FYI a random hand is no good. I only had 9 monsters in a deck of 60. Before we finished our bug started crying. She was up most of the night feeling sick. No fever, but a stuffed up nose. The night was the worst yet. But want to know the best part? We double teamed it perfectly. I love my husband so much. He the most fantastic father ever.

Now I am off to the grocery store and a day with my Sweetie. It is a day for celebration. One year ago we conceived our bug.

No comments: