Monday, September 05, 2005

How Fair This Place

So much on my mind tonight. I got my CPA Eligibility Application ready. This means it is set that I am to take the Financial Accounting and Reporting section of the CPA. I hope to take it on November 30th. This is going to be hard work, but I am excited about it. I am going to be studying about 8 hours a week. Not as much as with the MBA, but being a mom counts towards a lot of my time.

This month is hard, as I have stated before. I lost my father almost 8 years ago. This year is much harder than the last few years (although they are all hard). On top of missing him because of my accomplishments with work and school, he never got to see me married or his Granddaughter. I am sure it is also because of Katrina, but I so fear losing my Sweetie or Bug. I also fear myself dying and not being here to enjoy everything and everyone.

My depression has not been bad, but my mind keep wandering to subjects of contemplation. This weekend was a great distraction. We spent Friday with Brother, SIL, and Mom; Saturday with Erin and James; and Sunday afternoon with Mom, MIL, Bug's Great Grandpa, SIL, and niece; then the evening with Erin, James, and Sam. All in all a great weekend. Today has been so laid back. We did get laundry done. Other than that it has been enjoying our baby and getting ready for what tomorrow brings.

Most of being a Mom is not as hard as I thought it would be. The hours of sleep have been pretty easy to adjust to. Having her around all the time is wonderful. Watching my Sweetie with her is fantastic. He is the best dad I have ever met. He is so involved. He is the most wonderful man, I know everyone is tired of hearing this.

I enjoyed some time outside on my swing with my Bug. It was so nice just holding her and enjoying the slightly cooler weather. I have my next doctor's appointment on the 20th, the anniversary of my Dad's death. I am going to enjoy some time at the lake where we scattered his ashes.

On the subject of depression, I took myself off the meds a couple of weeks ago. I hate being on them and since we started walking, I knew that I could do without them.

I can't forget to write about the good in this month as well. Last year this month is when we conceived our Angel. I cannot imagine life without her, she is so wonderful. She is growing everyday. I will post some photos so you can see.

OK this has been enough thoughts for the day. I need to go to bed and read a little before drifting off to sleep and getting up early tomorrow.

No comments: