Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Bug is Sick

So she started with her runny rose on Saturday and Monday she had a fever and went to the doctor. The doctor gave us a prescription in case we needed it, but not to fill it right away. Yesterday no fever. We sent her to daycare today. Sure enough I got my first call from school. The phone rings and I see the school's name and I knew what it was, a fever. So I headed home because my Sweetie had an assessment test to take at 3. We got her medicine and as soon as she wakes up I will give it to her. Poor thing.

Good news is I started training for a new position of sorts today. MotoDiva helped me compose a letter to my boss after I found out a co-worker higher than me, but not above me, is leaving in less than 2 weeks. I think it is good. It will be a lot more work, not sure about pay raise or title change, but we shall see. It is a lot like the work I did at SKIDS, but with better people and a much larger company. My Boss said he is going to bring a temp in. I just have to prove to him that I can do the job and the temp should help my temp from maternity leave. I just have to try my hardest.

Last night my Brother, Mom, Sweetie, Bug, and I went to the lake where we scattered my dad's ashes. It was nice. We have to go back to scatter my mom's dog's ashes. Then we all went to dinner. It was good.

Today I woke up sad. Not sure exactly why, but there it was. Thought the day was going to be bad until my Boss talked to me. My hair is still falling out. Not fun at all. I can't wait for the new dosage to kick in. And because I am blogging about it, I finally called in to make my follow up appointment.

24 days to the reunion. I am so psyched. I cannot wait to see everyone. Although, everyone I know who has gone has been disappointed. We shall see. I just want to show off my baby. There are two of my old friends who had babies right around the time I had bug. Now I just have to be good with my Weight Watchers and exercise.

Alas, I have a baby crying for me. Until later.

No comments: