Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Frustration Ego Boost

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people tell me that I do not have as much weight to lose as I do. I know I should simply take this as a compliment. I am not basing it on wanting to look thin thin, I just want to be healthy. I base it on weight watchers guidelines. Today my co-workers and I were discussing weight watchers. They asked if I was still following and interrupted their comment with “oh you are just maintaining now, right?” I answered that I have 40 more pounds to lose and they freaked out. They asked where I am going to get 40 pounds. I repeated that it is what I have to lose. A mixture of feelings came over me. I feel happy that I hold my weight so well, I feel frustration that others say I am wrong. I never take this well.

Shortly after, I went into the restroom and looked at myself in the mirror, I can really tell the difference in my face. It is not even just from the end of my pregnancy, it is comparing to when I started working here.

Tonight is going to be fun. Sweetie and I do not watch many shows, but Gilmore Girls is one that we do. We waited all summer for tonight’s episode. This is one time I plan to be in front of the TV.

After we will enjoy our family walk, I will start my CPA review.

I am feeling so good today.

No comments: