Friday, September 23, 2005

Come on Rain

While I can do without bad weather, I would like some rain. Looks like we might not get any of it.

the plans changed regarding family. uncles, aunts, one cousin, and second cousin did not come to austin, they headed to elewhere.

I am at work and want to be home. My head is hurting. I hate headaches. I hate that I took my medicine out of my wallet.

But my mood has been great today. Remember the guy from Revenue who I talked to in the break room? Well we were chatting today as his meal cooked. He said "and you have lost all the baby weight, congratulations". I told him how nice bug was to me and how I weigh less than before getting pregnant. He said "yes, I can tell, your face looks so much thinner". YAY ME!!!

AND today I weighed. Another 2 down. There is a new star on the side. I feel so good. I am on track for my b-day goal. My Sweetie tells me daily how good I am looking. Bring on the reunion.

No comments: