Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Walking, Suhshi, and Bug

I am back. I knew I would be. Working so hard today and I love it. I get to leave soon to pick up my Bug. Then we are going to head over to the store and pick up some dinner. I am wanting sushi. YumYum.

Last night we enjoyed another walk. These walks are very special. The walks force us to leave the clatter of television, the distraction of studying, and general addictive annoyance of the computer. We walk when it is dark, our neighborhood quiet. We discuss our day, our dreams, our plans, our future. These walks are highly important for our health, mental, physical, and emotional.

While my husband loves to walk with me, he understands that soon I will need to walk on my own. I still long to walk without purpose, time or distance goals, and simply go where my feet take me. I am anal enough that this has not really happened before. Walking and bubble baths are great stress relief. I cannot wait until I can take another bubble bath. I have not taken one since my last pampering session before Bug’s arrival.

It is slightly cooler today – only in the lower 90s now. That is a much improvement to the 11 days over 100. I plan to take my family back to the Wildflower center to watch the butterflies soon.

Tonight I am going to enjoy some CPA review as well as trying to finish reading my book. I am reading it slowly knowing that the next installment will not be around for another two years at least.

I see the time is close for me to leave to pick up my Bug. I miss her so much today. She was not feeling well this morning. I must go and make sure she is feeling better.

No comments: