Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Picture Perfect

First I have to say - HAPPY THREE MONTHS BABY GIRL!!!

I didn't post yesterday and it appears that I was missed. So here I am. I have been so busy at work today and yesterday. When you tell your boss that you do not have enough to do, you get work. This is a good thing. I am doing things that I have not done before at this company. That is good for me.

I am feeling good today. Last night I let my Sweetie take a nap. When I went to wake him up to make dinner, I gave him Bug. While I was cooking I noticed how it was very quiet. I went to check on them and sure enough they were both sound asleep. They are so wonderful together. Of course I had to grab the camera and take a picture.

OK I have to get back to researching variances. YAY. I will post more later.

No comments: