Friday, September 16, 2005

Finally Feeling Good

OK not perfect, but I will take it. Last night I still had a fever, BLAH. But I am happy to say that last night I slept, and well. Today I woke up feeling so much better. Still a bit of a sore throat, and a little weak, but overall good. I am home still, like the doctor said.

But I have great news. I weighed today, and I lost another 2 pounds. YAY for me. Yay for getting into the 150's. I know that means that everyone can do the math, but I don't care. I haven't been this weight since the beginning of 2002. AND today I decided to try on a skirt that I bought last year before getting pregnant, and could not fit into. Guess what I am wearing? And it fits so good.

More good news? Is that what you want? OK yesterday when I went to the doctor, I told them about my hair loss and how I was still losing weight so I didn't think that it was my thyroid. The NP had me give some blood. They called me today. My thyroid was too high. What is that? Yep too high. My dosage has been .5 since I found out it broke in Feb 04 and through my pregnancy. Now I have to go down to .25. How awesome is that? I am healthier!!! I didn't even know a lower dosage was possible. I thought only going up would be an option. I did ask if going on the lower dosage would slow my weight loss. The nurse said that it will not. To be safe I am going to start following WW better and exercising more.

Less than a month to the reunion. I AM PUMPED!!!

No comments: