Wednesday, September 28, 2005

great mood today

My mood is great today. I am enjoying the training and still hoping for her cubicle. Although, I must say that I have a great cube regardless.

Things are so wonderful. I had another co-worker tell me that I am skinny. That never hurts the 'ol ego. I had a wonderful lunch of homemade pimento cheese made by my Mother. I am nice and full from my healthy lunch. Today is a good day.

I am so comfortable in my skin. I am really liking the person I have become. Last night my Sweetie and I fell asleep with our arms and legs tangled together and holding each other close. Just before drifting off, I thought "this is what love is all about". This morning my Bug needed my arms to go back to sleep so I held her for an hour as we both slept. It was wonderful. Then as I got ready for work I watched my Sweetie and Bug snuggled together sleeping. They are my world. I love them so much.

You know that your confidence is up when you still have 35 pounds to lose but LIKE looking at yourself in the mirror naked. My real goal is to lose 4 more pounds. Then I will be in a much healthier weight range.

Things are not perfect, Sweetie still looking for a job and my job is very strange at the moment, but it is as close as it can be. I have a Sweetie who loves me so much and would do anything for me, a family who are a wonderful support network, and friends that I can rely on.

I am off for more training.

1 comment:

Grammy G said...

You are doing great. You have every reason you feel good about yourself. You're weight isn't the only thing but I am enormously proud of what you have lost. You are a wonderful wife and mother. Also the best daughter in the world. Be happy with your wonderful world. You've earned it.