Thursday, September 22, 2005

Random thoughts between training sessions

OK so I just finished my lunch - it was so good, a lean cuisine with salmon and spinach. This got me thinking, warning random thoughts ahead.

My Sweetie's favorite food is greens. This can be collard or spinach. He just loves them. It is a strange favorite food and one most people do not know. That and Friend Okra and I think he could make a meal of it. While I like both, my thing is icecream and chocolate. My sweet tooth went away when I was pregnant. That was one of my first signs, but I had no idea. Why couldn't it have stayed away.

Oct 1st is a 5k "walk with your doctor". We are hoping to go and show off Bug to my doctor and his nurses.

24 days until the reunion. I hope my company doesn't mind me working out while they are here. Although, it is very strange. I feel more confident in my skin than ever before. Even when I was skinny, I always thought I was fat. I can thank Brian Y. (not to be confused with Brian W, who I dated earlier in my freshman year) for a lot of that, boyfriend before my Sweetie. I weighed 115 pounds and he called me chunky. He is the one ex that I told my Sweetie he can punch. But no others.

I have contacted several people from HS. I am so looking forward to seeing them. I hope it doesn't suck completely. The Saturday night event is downtown. I have not gone there for clubs in so long. I might even get a little trashed. Who knows. The only problem is I can't get a hold of one that I REALLY want to see. She is friend of mine that I have known since 1st grade. Her b-day is the day after mine. I am not giving up. I think I will contact her parents, they still live in Leander.

I so don't want to be here today. I feel myself thinking of things to do instead of listening to the training. I must say computers have KILLED my handwriting. I hope I can read it once October comes.

OK I think that was random enough, back to training.

No comments: