Monday, September 26, 2005

Tapioca Pudding is no longer little balls of vomit

Tapioca pudding and cinnamon tea. This is my breakfast (other than some orange juice from my Sweetie earlier).

Today I woke up in a horrible mood. Everything was bothering me except Bug. First the alarm didn’t go off, Sweetie was taking too long to get up to get Bug, he went back to sleep when I told him to, I couldn’t find lunch, I couldn’t find breakfast……. The list goes on.

I tried to pick a fight. He would not have it. No matter how poor my mood was, he kept trying to make things correct. He said I should buy lunch and get something good. That is so sweet. I said I did not know what I wanted. He said he would make me bacon and eggs for breakfast. I pout about not having enough time. Then he says that I should have some orange juice and have tapioca at work.

While my mood is not great yet, he was so perfect. He kissed me, told me to have a good day, and reminded me that he never wants to lose me. He called me after dropping off bug. He keeps trying to get me into a better mood, and I think it is working. He is the best ever.

This weekend we are busy – again. My niece’s b-day is on Friday – 9 years old – WOW. Then on Saturday we have a date planned. We are seeing Carmina Burana performed by Ballet Austin. This is just our kind of thing. In 2001 or 2002, we saw this concert (without the addition of Ballet Austin). It is one of our favorite dates of all time. We purchased tickets at the last minute. When we went to the Will Call window, they did not have our tickets. To make up for this inconvenience they gave us better seats. It was so wonderful. We sat in very close to the same seats for Nutcracker.I am not sure what else we will do for this date. However, I know it will be wonderful.

I just have to get through this week. It is going to be rough. But I know I can do it. Now I have to figure out how to ask for her cubicle, lol. It is bigger and already has all her items.

I am doing better. Hopefully the day will improve greatly. And even if it doesn’t, going home to my Sweetie’s arms will make it better.

No comments: