Friday, September 30, 2005

TGIF

Happy Birthday Niece!!!!!!!!!

Today has been good. I am feeling so confident. I measured this morning. Since the beginning of September, I have lost another 1" off my chest, 1" off my waist, 1" off my hips, 1" off each thigh, 1" off each calf, and 8 pounds. I so ROCK. I am so happy.

Tomorrow is our big date. I will give a review of the Ballet this weekend. I also have a gathering to go to at MotoDiva's house on Sunday after church. I am hoping to meet up with a friend of mine that I have not seen since camp in 1989. Big weekend. And tomorrow starts my Saturday study sessions. I am so lucky to have my Sweetie. He is so supportive of everything that I do and is looking forward to some good quality time with Bug.

Yes, I am not working. It is the end of the month. Next week is going to be crazy. I shall rest while I can.

No comments: