Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Sick :-(

A sign of things to come. Yummy table (right). Her hair is looking as wonderful as ever (below).

Today I am sick. I have been feeling less than wonderful for the last few days. I thought it was just allergies. Nope. Last night my throat started hurting worse and I downed water in attempt for it to cool my aching throat. This morning I woke up feeling like someone beat me. A low grade fever, chills, and sore throat determined that I must stay home. Luckily while my Sweetie ran out to get medicine, my Bug was so interested in watching the trees outside the window that I was thankfully able to keep resting.

It is so wonderful to have my Sweetie here to take care of me. I just finished my chicken noodle soup and taking another dose of medicine. I will be going back to sleep very soon. It is so strange to be in this house without my Bug. She is so wonderful. I do not know how my Sweetie does it. She is such a vital part of this home now.

Due to feeling sick, we did not walk. But I did get about 30 minutes of studying. That is very good. Now I must get more sleep so I can break this fever and play with my Bug when she gets home.

No comments: