Saturday, September 03, 2005

A Little Dose of Evil and Weight Loss

First let's get to the REALLY important part, weight loss. I weigh myself weekly and measure myself monthly. It is that time. Overall, I have lost 30 pounds (please note the new star under weight watcher achievements) since before I was pregnant and I hit my all time high. For anyone confused it goes like this mid-August 2004 weightloss (all numbers from this point) = 0, get pregnant Sept 18th = -3, June 7th before having my baby = +2 (overall a 5 pound gain with the pregnancy), August 1st = -24, Sept 3rd = -30. Hope that makes sense, it does in my Accountant Brain.

Now measurements. Since August 1st (and with only doing Weight Watchers and walking a few times a week) Weight - down 6 (great loss for a month), Waist down 1.5, Hips down 1, Arm = down 1 each, Chest (under breasts) down 2, Thighs down 1/2 each, calf +1/2 each (this one is strange). Overall, I am down another size this month YOO HOO.

The overall loss is hard because the only measurements I have are from 7 pounds below my highest and as I showed above, that can be a size.

I can't wait to see what next month brings.

This weekend we are getting together with BestFriend Erin, James her husband, and Sam. I will make sure that I use that day as my off day.

Now for the little bit of evil. James (best friend's husband)says that my blog is flawed and does not show how complex I am. When I ask him about this he said it does not show enough evil.

So how do I add evil? I am not sure, you can ask any Scorpio and we will tell you that we are the sweetest people, to your face at least. I know some would consider a woman only gaining 5 pounds during pregnancy as evil. But honestly, I am the nicest person I know, how can I be evil?

I must close now, my Bug STINKS!!! Then we are off to see BestFriend, YAY.

No comments: