Thursday, September 01, 2005

First Day

Her first day was quite a success. She ate, slept, looked at the babies, had a great time. When I picked her up she was sleeping. I woke her and fed her. While I fed her I spoke with the teachers. They are so wonderful. They created a picture of Bug's feet and a note about her first day. Tonight after she goes to sleep my Sweetie and I get to create signs for her crib and bulletin board - such fun. We went to Target tonight and got some neat stickers and such. My Sweetie is really into the idea of me scrapbooking. He wants me to work on Bug's book as well as our honey moon and such.

All in all great day. I have a baby sleeping in my arms now. I love her so much. My Sweetie said he is going to visit her tomorrow during lunch again. All is good.

I am so happy with the daycare we picked. She is going to thrive.

No comments: