Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Sick at home

Yes, I am home again. I feel like crap, stuffed nose, achiness, sneezing.... I am eating breakfast now and then going to sleep until I feel better. I am all set up: eating breakfast malt-o-meal (although sweetie makes it better), have my diet coke (maybe no withdrawls this morning), TV remote (because when you are sick you get to watch a lot of tv - damnit when is a new episode coming out), and both phones (in case someone wants to call and hire me, or call and fire me).

The nyquil is kicking in. Must finish diet coke. I do have to make sure to get up someitme tioday and shower so that I can be presentable for Bug. I get to pick her up today - Sweetie has a work thing tonight.

There is more to write, but alas, I have lot all ability to think.

No comments: