Friday, December 23, 2005

Busy day

Today was wonderfully crazy. Bug was feeling great, and telling us all about it, and went to school. I went and did some shopping. I finished buying Bug's gifts to others, just need to finish one thing. I also bought items for Christmas Eve. Last year, I hosted decorating cookies. Sweetie is worried we may not have enough time. I will figure it out though.

I finished my shopping just in time for lunch. I decided it would be a great treat to take my Sweetie lunch, so that is what I did. We had the best lunch. We ate in the breakroom - nice breakroom - and finished our visit with ping pong. OK mine was more pong than ping, lol. I worked on Bug's gifts and then headed to Happy Hour for a ex-coworker's going away party. Funny that it lands on what would be my last day. Long story short, I could not take Bug into the bar area at all. I can understand this but the manager was a HUGE horse's ass about it. Just as I was heading out, I called Sweetie to discover he was in the parking lot. He offered to take Bug from me so I could enjoy the happy hour. Enjoy I did. I had adult beverages and had fun. All for free. The drinks were weak so I was never "out of control". I discussed going back to work for the AP Manager. Would be a hard decision. The pay would be less and the position , well I don't want to say less because AP has its challenges on a daily basis, but not what I was doing. But I would keep the company and the benefits and great time off. And I would be able to go to my old boss and say "Good morning, yes you could not get rid of me." Such a hard decision.

I would love to post more, but I am tired. I need to go to bed. Tomorrow is a big day. We have my niece for the day and night. We need to finish some shopping and then get ready for a small dinner at Brother's house. It will be fun.

No comments: