Thursday, December 01, 2005

Flying

There is a great thing called "Flying". This is with Flylady. Flying is getting your house in order with an easy approach. This is much needed. There is a 31 day beginner program. We started it today. Perfect since I start studying in January. Currently we are waiting for the sink to finish soaking in the bleach/water solution.

Work? Yes, I feel I must touch on it. I don't know what I am going to do. I am currently in close and hating every minute of it. I go back and forth between writing my resignation letter, trying to stay, or walking out. OK so maybe it is a back and forth and over there instead.

The good news is that tomorrow is Friday. Our weekend is packed again. This is nothing new. We have the church Christmas Bizarre. I am making pound cake. The morning will be filled with baked goods, casseroles, pancake breakfast, and Santa. Just when we think all the fun could be had. We go to Darkdiva for Tamale fest 2005. We all make tamales while chatting and general merriment.

OK just finished one side of the sink. OMG. Seriously, it has never looked so good. There is something to these flyladies. I cannot wait until tomorrow to do the other side. Sweetie got so excited he took pictures of the side clean and the side untouched. It is so neat to see the difference. I am totally into this 31 day beginner plan. Bring it on. Plus maybe I can redirect my frustrations with work into cleaning.

Now I sit in my "too big but so comfy for it" sweats while drinking hot cocoa made with 1% milk - sooooo good. Now I am heading for bed. My Sweetie will read to me another two chapers. We are with the Beavers now. So exciting. Next Friday. I am so there. All I need is a babysitter, any takers????

I forgot to mention, I measured on Saturday. I am down 52 pounds and officially a medium now. WOOOO HOOO. Sweetie can't keep his hands off of me. ooh-la-la. OK now I am seriously off to bed.

What are you looking at?

No comments: