Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It is done

The test is complete. I am at work. I am fried. Cannot think and my hands even hurt. I feel like I completed another half marathon. The time was similar - 4 hours.

My reward? Snowballs. Yes the pink ones with coconut, marshmallow, chocolate cake and cream. Yummy.

Sweetie called me today just as I was to take my test wishing me good luck from him and Bug. Such a sweet message to hear right before taking the test.

My mom sent me the best e-card. It read: I don't care how you did today. I want you to know that, pass or fail, I am so proud to have you as my daughter. You are more than I could ever have dreamed of. Love, Mom.

She is so fantastic. This morning Bug woke up, but not hungry. As soon as I picked her up she calmed down. I took her back to my bed and we snuggled for about 30 minutes. What a wonderful way to wake up.

I know this is short. I simply wanted to check in, let you know I survived, and am gaining back brain power as I type this.

No comments: