Monday, November 14, 2005

How a Bison says hello!


The wine tasting and zoo was fantastic. Butterflies were everywhere. I got to pet a zebra, camel, and bison. Bug loved it. That night, the party with high school friends was a lot of fun. My friend Chris even came. Yesterday, was the family gathering. Sweetie BBQd chicken and Mom baked a cake. I am so lucky to have the family and friends that I do.

Yesterday, I started feeling sick - coughing, sneezing, weezing, running nose. Blah. Bug also was not feeling up to par. Today I got the call at work that Bug was sick as well. Great. So we both went to the doctor. I think it was her plan to make sure I went in. She has an ear infection and can go back to daycare on Wednesday. I, however, have bronchitis. I am prone to it. I am not to go back to work until Friday. We shall see how my boss reacts to this. I called him and, of course, I got his voice mail.

We had a big evening. Two important things happen. For those of you who don't know, Bug started losing her hair on the sides of her head. This left a silly looking mohawk. Many wise individuals adviced us to shave her head so that it will come in even. Well, after I cried some, we did it. I now have a bald baby. She looks so different - but still cutest ever. She also had her first almost crawl. Her knees were under her as she moved forward. I would not call it a crawl yet, but so close.

I must go to sleep now am feeling sick in ways that I do not like to write about - it involves a lot of running quickly to the bathroom from both ends. Yucky Yucky Yucky.

Introducing - Bald Bug!

No comments: