Saturday, November 12, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!



Yes, today is my actual birthday. This day 29 years ago, I came into the world. Last night Sweetie and I enjoyed a relaxing dinner at Joe's Crab Shack. We came home and I went to bed early. I awoke to a happy baby and have had a relaxing morning. I am currently waiting for my hair to finish - yes, dying it again. I cannot help it, I like change.

However, there is a reason that I am blogging this morning. Not because of the wonderful gifts I already received from MIL, Mom, Sweetie, and Bug. But I have a bigger gift to post about. The gift to myself. No, not the bubble bath, hope to get that in tonight or tomorrow morning.

I did it. I met my birthday weight loss goal. I am totally shocked by it. I have lost 50 pounds. That is fifty pounds. FIFTY!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY I had Sweetie come over to confirm. He thought it was amazing. I am feeling great. Please note the new sticker on the side.

Now I must get ready for an amazing day. Go away cough, you won't ruin my day.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Woo Hoo ! 50? Geez woman!
Well I sent you a text message earlier...hope you got it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have fun today.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday. One more year till your an adult. :)