Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thanksgiving Eve

Happy Thanksgiving Eve. Yes, this week has sucked ass. However, tomorrow is one of my favorite holidays, only second to Christmas.

What I am thankful for by Missy (these are in no particular order):
1) a healthy bug who makes me smile every time I see her
2) a husband who is creative, check out his new Specks comic
3) a best friend who gives the best gifts, who loves Christmas as much as I do (if not more) and supports me no matter what.
4) friends who agree with me when I am treated badly - wonderful feeling to know that I am not crazy
5) a mother who is more like a best friend than a mother
6) family in town that I can depend on
7) Sweetie, anything and everything about him, he is my soulmate
8) Being eligible to test on Wednesday.
9) My health, my home, my life
10) Me, I am at a point where I really like myself

In theory, we are attending the turkey trot tomorrow. Bug's school is sponsoring the Kid's K. We have to go and have fun. Sweetie is doing the turkey again - love it. Everyone is bringing food. We are not eating until 5. This means I should have a little time to study before the fun begins. After dinner, we will probably play games and moan in our misery (from being so stuffed).

This weekend I am focusing on studying. Sweetie gets a wonderful weekend with Bug. I hope they enjoy it. Wednesday is Best Friend's b-day as well as my testing day. That night we are celebrating both. Regardless if I pass or not, I will have succeeded in keeping my application active.

And I completely forgot to mention. On Saturday, I got into the next size down for jeans. It is so nice to wear jeans that are not baggy in the butt. It is even nicer to know that I can wear this size again. WOO HOO!!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. Enjoy your family and friends. I know I will.

No comments: