Thursday, November 17, 2005

Cured? Like the ham.

OK so maybe not cured. But I did get out of the house today. Mom and I went on our annual shopping trip. We started at Starbucks and a Eggnog Chai Latte. Yummy. We hit a couple of stores, had a healthy lunch, and then we picked up a Bug from daycare. It was so good to see her at school. She loves being around the babies. I have no idea what Mom and I talked about before Bug came around. Before we picked her up, she was our main topic of conversation.

My studying sucked tonight. I still feel like crap and am about to go to bed. Alas, it can wait until tomorrow. My Boss e-mailed me to let me know he was going to be out of the office tomorrow. And I just finished chatting with the AP manger. She said her boss, my boss's boss, will also be out. Sounds like it is going to be a productive day. I am going to do my project first thing in the morning and then sneak in some studying.

I cannot wait until the test is over. Yes, it has hit the point that I simply want it over. Blah. Less than two weeks. I know there are three other sections and I may have to retake this one, but I cannot wait until December. I plan to read and craft.

Sweetie is so wonderful. He went and got me yummy dinner. He takes such good care of us. I am very very lucky. However, he is a uni-tasker. Much to his happiness, he found out this week that he is not alone.

Tomorrow night is a girl's night out. This is with my DI/Icom girlfriends. We are going to a sushi place and getting the back-room. It should be fun. I hope I am up for it. After Sushi the girls are going out to experience live music. I, however, will retire for studying. Unless, of course, I get a lot done at work lol.

No comments: