Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Still Sick

I feel sick and like blogging. Strange combination. Bug is all better. She stayed home with me again today to make sure she is up for daycare. I think it was Sweetie's goal for her happiness and good to rub off on me. He also knows that when she is here, I will nap with her. While I am feeling a bit better, I am still coughing up nasty stuff and wheezing. Looks like the doctor's request of Friday return date is better than I thought.

Tomorrow is my dad's b-day. My mom and I normally go shopping. If I feel up to it, I still want to go to a couple of stores in the afternoon or something. Do not get me wrong, I am feeling better, but not up to par yet. I tell you, never plan to call in sick. You will end up really sick. Not fair.

Bug has been great today. She is entertaining me with her bald head. My mom says that with her bald head, she looks like I did at her age. She is really playing now and has a great personality. She laughs, dances, and smiles. Bob loves her enough to let her pet him. Such a good cat. The others stay away. I don't blame them.

CPA two weeks away. With everything going on, we will see. My only goal now is to take it and find out what to expect. I should get the results at the end of the year.

I have decided that I am testing the very slow option. I don't care how long it takes. Well, once I pass the first section, I only have 18 months the pass the reminder.

Thanksgiving is next week. YAY. I love Thanksgiving. We hope to do the turkey trot, me study some, and have Thanksgiving dinner in the evening - like when I was a kid. This means Sweetie doesn't have to get up quite so early for the bird. Bug and I may do the Turkey Trot alone. We shall see. It is a tradition that I want for my little family. The remainder of the day is with everyone else. I am making my famous fruit salad and maybe some green bean casserole. Other than that, I am a bad hostess and will let everyone fend for themselves.

ok diaper calls....

No comments: