Saturday, November 19, 2005

Wish List

Stole this from SIL - but it is a great idea:

- Make a post to your blog or livejournal. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all. The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.

What do you wish for?

1. A job that I am happy with and appreciated - ok no one can help me there but myself - but it is a wish.
2. A clean house - yes stole this one too. But it is true, with Bug on the move very soon, we need to be ready.
3. Student loans paid - not realistic if you knew how much I have in student loan debt, I went to a great school that was private. Well worth it though. The plan is to be paid off in 10 years. But now would be so much easier. If that happened, I could work part time and tell my boss fuck you - see #1.
4. 80's movies that I love - then I can pretend I have time to watch them.
5. To read books with my Sweetie again - as in he reads to me - next on the list - a rereading of The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe - last one I read was The Magician's Nephew (Book one) while I was pregnant and I need a refresher of book two before the movie. My dad gave me the best hard cover Narnia Collection years and years ago. Then I want to see the movie. I hope they hold true to the book.
6. To pass the FAR section of my CPA - I guess if I want that one I should stop blogging and start studying again. Stockholder's equity is waiting.
7. Traditions to introduce to Bug. Yay first holiday season.
8. A romantic evening with Sweetie to see the Nutcracker - already bought our tickets. Last year was so wonderful with dressing up and having fun. I want another - it is now a tradition.
9. Banana nut bread for Christmas morning.
10. Not Christmas, but close enough, an 8th anniversary that consists of our four traditions that we do every year. How well do you know us? Can you name them?

No comments: