Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Operation Shutdown

Things are crazy emotional. I am losing my mind. I tried to study during lunch. It was a no-go. I wish it was because my brain is so full of knowledge. Nope, it is because I am tired of it all. I have a meeting with my boss at 2. I am dreading it. I am dreading everything about work. I wish I could just quit. This sucks.

OK enough complaining. I test in the morning. The theory is that I am not going to get on the computer tonight at all. We shall see how that goes. One of the other BIG parts of this test that is getting to me is that the testing location is next door to SKIDS. I have not been back there since I walked.

Would someone please have the company that I want to work for call me? I am a really good employee. In spite of what my boss says or me blogging right now.

I cannot wait until tomorrow night. I get to relax and celebrate my Best Friend's b-day. I think Sweetie shall drive and I will enjoy an adult beverage.

No comments: