Wednesday, November 02, 2005

It is all about me

That is what my Bug's onesie read yesterday. And indeed it is true.

However, for one day it gets to be about me, alright for a weekend.

Still 10 days away, but plans are coming along nicely.

Friday night hopefully we are going to movies with Best Friend, Her husband, and Sam.
Saturday during the day will have a wine tasting and zoo with DarkDiva and MotoDiva.
Saturday night is a party with the girls I connected with at the reunion.
Sunday is going to be family day.

I am tired just writing this. Plus getting in 9 hours of study from Friday-Sunday. It will be good. I know that I want a long bubble bath. My last one was before Bug arrived.

Four weeks from today is my test. I can do it. I had a small breakdown this morning. Luckily I had my cheering section, Sweetie, to tell me that I can do it.

Now it is time to pick up my bug.

**PICTURES ARE COMING SOON**

1 comment:

Grammy G said...

I can't believe my baby is getting so old. So strange since I keep getting younger. Isn't it funny how that works. You will do great on your test. I have no doubt. You are awesome and all who know you know that. We are all here to help you. If you need a babysitter....