Sunday, November 27, 2005

Three Days

Currently Sweetie and Bug are Christmas shopping for me. They are so good to give me the time I need to study.

Three days until the test. I am at the point where I do not care about the results. Yesterday was not productive at all. Bug woke up at 4am and we had a rough day with her needing her Mommy and not eating. We got less than half her normal intake into her. Very stressful.

As I have said before, my distractions right now are proving studying very hard. Between Bug and work, it is difficult. I realized if I don't pass, it is ok. I will know what to expect from the test, my application will be current, and I will feel like I am at least in the process. I am still planning to take Audit in February. The thing that makes me feel better is my auditor friend. She failed the Audit portion by one point. This is what she does for a living and she failed it. Not to mention how badly one point must feel. Her life is not over, she did not quit her job. She did not question her career. She simply kept testing. Don't get me wrong, I am going to study and study during these next three days. I am going to go in clear headed and do the best I can.

Tonight, before going to bed. Sweetie will finish reading the Magician's Nephew. The night I posted my wish list, he started reading to me. We started with book one because Sweetie wanted to know how Narnia came to be. However, it is not mandatory to read book one to understand The Lion Witch and the Wardrobe. He is so wonderful. When he reads he uses a different voice for each character. Not only that, he is consistent with it. Digory and Polly always sound the same.

OK, I posted and gave updates. Now I can focus on Studying.

No comments: