Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Waiting to go home

I am in a good mood. I just talked with a co-worker about the horrible mess. We both think my boss is having problems at home. It was good to let someone else know what is going on, other than my two good friends here.

I applied to about 10 places. One I really really really really want. It is for a financial analyst for a company that I have been dying to work for. Fingers are crossed. I could even carpool with Sweetie. No hopes up.

I also applied to work for UT. No, not the same UT that Sweetie worked. HowieMaui also works there and that could be fun. I need to get my resume and letter of intent in the mail for the position.

I finished my game plan for my studying this weekend. Not as bad as I thought. Then I can always do more problems if I feel I need to in the remaining time. My auditor friend took the test on Monday. She said it covers everything. She did not finish in the 4 hour time frame. She still had one more paragraph. She told me that I will do better. I hope so. I do not want to have to study for this again. I want to move onto the next section. Then I will be testing in Feb, and May. BLAH.

Here's to another 40 hours of studying before the test.

No comments: