Thursday, November 10, 2005

Quick post

Quick post before heading to a happy hour with two ex-classmates. It will be fun.

Last night was a great dinner with MotoDiva and DarkDiva. We discussed MotoDiva's 20 year reunion and my 10 year. MotoDiva's was in NYC. She even watched the finishers of the NY Marathon. That is a goal of mine, a far off goal - but a goal nevertheless. MotoDiva's b-day is in the end of March. She wants to take the three of us, and maybe Sweetie if he is good, to NYC for a visit. Sweetie and I have never been but have always wanted to go. It might just be a lot of fun :-)

Two weeks until Thanksgiving. I cannot wait. However, I have to find time to clean in between studying. If only my vacuum had a book rack. Who am I kidding? I do not vacuum, my Sweetie does everything. He is amazing. We need to figure out what Bug is going to wear for Thanksgiving dinner. I know in the morning we are going to the Turkey Trot. Want it to be a new family tradition. Bug's school will have a tent with face painting. Yay.

I had a bad dream about the test last night/this morning. Basically, I goofed off and all of the sudden it was time to take the test and I had not studied anything more than what I have at this point. I have to take the pressure off of myself. I have a family who I adore and who need me. Many brilliant people have had to take it twice, or more. If I don't pass, there is always next time and I will be better prepared. However, I am not giving up without a fight. I plan to do as well as I possibly can during that four hour period on Nov 30th.

Sweetie is picking up bug, going shopping (FOR ME), and coming to the happy hour to show off our baby. One has not seen her and the other last saw her at the end of August. She is completely different now.

I hope everyone has a great evening.

No comments: