Saturday, July 15, 2006

nap time

I have a sleeping Bug on me. We had a rough night last night. She is sick. Not sure with what, but she is. I hate being a working mom sometimes. Not sure about our date tonight. It will all depend on Bug.

Sweetie made us all breakfast this morning. Making breakfast is his "thing". Brown Sugar Pancakes and they were so very yummy. As he cooked, I chased Bug, she was feeling much better from the night before.

One thing I need to keep in mind with this whole "get healthy plan", even with my recent weight gain due to my meds, I am still 20 pounds less than I was at this point last year. And that my friend is still progress.

Tomorrow, I start the workout plan. Suprisingly, with my b-day only 17 weeks away, I do not have a crazy unrealistic workout planned. My plan is to move my body 5-6 times a week. I think that also goes with my lack of crazy unrealistic weight loss goals for my b-day. I have one goal that I am aiming for, to be considered a healthy weight. I have not been considered a healthy weight since late 1999/early 2000.

Then there is the diet. I say that I am starting phase one. However, I am not going to be crazy strict about it. MIL's b-day is during the 14 days involved with phase one. I am still going to eat a piece of the cake that I make her. My real immediate goal is to feel a bit healthier for Sweetie's b-day. There are two weeks from MIL's to Sweetie's b-day.

Somebody is waking up. I have to get her some milk.

No comments: