Thursday, July 13, 2006

pee pee dance

On our vacation Sweetie and I were going to have a date night. However, we didn’t want to stop the fun of the day with the grandmas and Bug. This means that we need a date. Sweetie came up with the idea for one this weekend. He has planned for us to go to dinner and a movie (The Lake House). He even picked the movie. I also want to do something else as a surprise so I cannot blog about it. No, it is nothing sexual. But he sometimes reads my blog and I don’t want it ruined.

I am so excited about this. We have not had any time alone, other than getting ready for bed at night, in some time. So we will celebrate my levels and my upcoming attempt of phase one.

Work has been pretty good this week. I am just trudging along. Actually, I am trying to make it a job I love, in case this is where I am supposed to be.

It is all about perspective.

But I have to get off my butt. We have a family walk planned after dinner. Hope we do it. There is a cute little park that I would like to walk to for Bug. That and Sweetie and I have always used walks as a time to chat. And that is always good.

Mom’s b-day was this past weekend. We had a relaxing time and hung out at her house eating the cake I made, and it was good. This is a very busy birthday season. First is Bug, then Mom, the 21st is MIL, and Sweetie’s is Aug 4th. I have to figure out what to do for a Man who will officially be 30-something.

Even if the CPA firm calls, I think I am only testing for a max of two sections before my b-day. I need to pass, not stress myself out. And I really want a routine for my housework, eating, and exercise before I add in studying again. So not postponing, just changing goals. I would rather have one section passed than to sit and fail all four.

I have had so much water today. I am a very good water drinker. Even when I am being “bad” I will get my water in. So that is not new. But today, man I have been peeing all the time. The bad part is that I have to put the phone on night-right and leave the office. There is a community bathroom for the entire building’s floor. Which is not bad, but means there is much further to walk.

I will close as I run to the potty, yet again.

No comments: