Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Swimming with the fishes

OMG I am still laughing.

Sweetie is working late tonight. It is just Bug and me. Starting last week we have been giving her her freedom. We let her play in her room without us being in there. We let her walk around the house,but not in our room - too many things she can get hurt with. So there is a gate into our hallway.

She has walked all over the place tonight.

I know she walked into her bathroom - she is obsessed with the toilet and toilet paper. I knew we were currently out of toilet paper, I finished the roll myself when we got home, so I let her do her thing while carefully listening, of course. I heard nothing, so I thought nothing of it.

Well, I had to use the powder room. So I grabbed the new roll and told Bug to come with me. I wish I didn't have to go as badly as I did. Or else you would see what I experienced.

I found in the toilet......

TWO GOLDFISH. The cracker mind you, but this cracked me up. She snacks while she walks around and plays, my mom calls it her grazing. She must have had two of the goldfish that I gave her - always two at a time as she has two hands you know. She then took them to the bathroom and put them in the toilet.

Note to self, make sure keys are at a high level at all times.

So I flushed the fish.

Cracks me up.

Also when I picked her up from school a teacher I had never met said "she looks just like you". I smiled. We get about half and half of people saying that she looks like me or Sweetie. Then as I was leaving Bug's best friend's mom (yes they are best friends) asked if we cut her hair. When I said no, she said "there is something different about her, she looks just like you today". My Bug!

1 comment:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Of course she would put the gold fish in the toilet she knows where fish go!