Monday, July 24, 2006

Night ramblings

I feel very emotional today. Nothing bad caused it, just overly aware of emotions. I know a lot of it is my upcoming decision. I won't bore you with my pros and cons list. But it is a very important decision that I hope that I do not make incorrectly.

I feel distant from some of my friends. I know that part of this is that I pushed some away when I found out about my Graves'. It sucks. But I will pop my head back into their lives and get the closeness back. I just hate it when I do this. I know they understand.

I am sitting in a dark room. The only light coming from the TV and computer. Sweetie and Bug sleep next to me. While I write, I enjoy a chai tea - phase one even. mmmm life is good. I planned to do some cleaning and exercise tonight. That didn't happen as the lack of sleep from the weekend caught up to all three of us and we found ourselves taking a nap after dinner.

And while today was not phase one, it was MUCH better than my recent eating. That makes me feel good. I have to focus on being healthy as a lifestyle choice. It is not a case of "on plan" or "off plan". The scale does not rule all success.

Come on 30, I am going to totally rock.

No comments: