Monday, July 31, 2006

Should be

Let's play a game - the "should be" game. I should be cleaning for Sweetie's party on Friday. I should be working out. I should be reading my book for Thursday's book club meeting.

But I have not blogged in so long. And I know there are people DYING to know about my life. So I have to shift my priorities.

~Bug has 6 - almost 7 teeth
~As of right now, if CPA firm offers, I am saying no.
~Sweetie's b-day is Friday and I am taking the day off.
~I registered for classes - to defer my loans.
~One of the classes is Principles of Accounting.
~I hope to start studying for one section of CPA soon.
~My boss's last day was today *BIG GRIN*

Ok I really need to read the book, I will try to post more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Yea for the boss being gone!

Woo Hoo!

Cant wait to see pictures of the party!