Friday, July 21, 2006

Play Ball

Tonight we went to dinner with SIL, FBIL (future BIL), Niece, and Bug’s Great Grandpa to celebrate MIL’s b-day. Family is an awesome thing. We had a great time and really made me appreciate living so close to both sides of our family.

So the whole CPA job. BestFriend and Mom are worried about the stress level. The fact that they would push for me to finish my CPA is a pro and con. Part of me wants to postpone the CPA for longer and just focus on enjoying Bug and being healthy. Not meaning staying home, but trying to make my current situation work. I had a good week at work. I got a lot done and part of that is because of my boss being out. This gives me hope.

But enough about that. I have until the 1st to make a decision.

Last night’s stitch-n-bitch was a lot of fun. Sweetie is too good to me. He told me that I can do that kind of thing whenever I want. Well, I don’t know about that, but a couple of times a month is very nice. The funny thing about last night was that we had six women there who are all in different stages/situations in life. We had a widowed grandmother, married with no kids, married with multiple kids, married with first child, marriage ending with one kid, and newlywed cancer patient. It just goes to show that everyone needs a break from reality and interaction with friends.

I want to play Kickball. HowieMaui just sent me a story on leagues forming for adults to play kickball after work once a week for stress relief. That sounds like fun.

1 comment:

Grammy G said...

I will make sure I have plenty of band-aids. ;-)