Wednesday, September 06, 2006

84 Degrees

Today's lunch was PERFECT. I took my packed, and low point, lunch to Sweetie's work and we ate outside at a picnic table next to a pond in front of his building. The weather was perfect, low humidity and only 84 degrees. So awesome after the hottest August ever. Don't worry, it is expected to get back to 96 by Saturday.

I am in the best mood today. I feel strong about my decision to leave. The money is going to help. Bottom line is that I want out of debt. And I will be back in my field. Now this means that I will need to study for the CPA once I get acclimated. Which I think working with three other CPAs will help that. And I am already being recruited to get my new company to form corporate teams for the non-profit's events.

I am feeling very healthy today. I hope this sticks around. I want to walk tonight. And I already have my list of chores to do tonight. Google Spreadsheets all the way. I have a huge spreadsheet with what I want to accomplish in each room of my house. And since it is in Google Spreadsheets, I can access it anywhere - heehee

No comments: