Sunday, September 24, 2006

Checking In

Hi there everyone. I just thought I would jump on and check in with everyone. Today has been a good family day. We went to the mall and got my new necklace adjusted and Sweetie's ring polished. When we came back Sweetie worked on the yard. Bug and I helped him pick up his tools in the rain. She was such a lil helper that she put on her daddy's work gloves.

We went to Mom's to watch Grey's Anatomy - missed it on Thursday - I hate the new time slot. I love that she has DVR.

Bug was good and went to bed early tonight, I am sure we will pay in the morning. Sweetie and I had enough time to work on the books that we are working on for us and have some good conversation. I love laughing with this man.

I am doing much better with the depression. I think the books and counseling are helping me a lot. Now all I have to add is the exercise and I should be set.

Tomorrow is store, shopping for niece, and other odds and ends.

I hope everyone had a great Saturday.

No comments: