Friday, September 22, 2006

Today's Tidbits

~ On Tyra's show yesterday she went on and on and on and on about how over the summer she lost 10 pounds. How since no longer modeling she got comfortable and her thighs were starting to get thick. WTF???? Ten pounds. Makes me want to hit her. Seriously hit her.

~ Today Sweetie surprised me with a necklace. Backtrack. On our 2nd dating anniversary (1994) I bought Sweetie an Alpha Omega ring from James Avery. He wore it everyday. He loves that ring. A little over a year ago he lost it. We could not find it anywhere. Two weeks ago this coming Sunday Sweetie found the ring. It was in our brown chair. He was so happy. He says he feels complete again. So today he surprised me with a prayer scroll necklace with Alpha Omea on it. On the inside scroll he wrote me a love letter. So sweet. Man I adore him. Tomorrow we go to get the adjustable leather cord adjusted to my size. I cannot wait to wear this necklace.

~ Today something kinda creepy also happened. I had Dr Phil on in the living room and I was in the laundry room, computer and all, folding and hanging laundry. I went into the masterbedroom closet to hang clothes. I could not hear the TV in this room. Yet I heard a male voice say "Missy?" My heart dropped. I stopped for a second and responded with "yes?" Nothing. I go back to the laundry room and im Sweetie and ask if he called me in his mind - we have had that happen before. Nope not at that moment. Noone in the house. Kinda creepy. Not sure who was visiting. I kept asking what they wanted, but no response.

No comments: