Wednesday, May 31, 2006

All about me

Since I had to work on Monday, I got today off. Sweetie insisted that Bug go to school. He said that if I clean I would not want her around and if I do not clean, that I should have a day for me. So Sweet.

I am feeling great today. I can honestly say that. Nice feeling. I had two small cramps yesterday - but nothing bad so I think that the calcium and magnesium is working.

You know when people ask "what would your perfect date/day be?", I get annoyed by that. It depends on so many things. For example, I have been exhausted lately. So before my day off I was in bed before 9:30. I woke to a beautiful girl snuggling me. She is a snuggly baby. Some aren't, but she is. She will wake up (she comes to our room when she wakes up during the night, but last night she started there, lol), turn, and lay her head on you. A great way to begin the waking up process.

I got up with Sweetie and Bug, helped them get ready for the day and ate my breakfast. I then took the perfect nap. It was the kind where you fall into a deep sleep quickly and when you wake up you feel awake - not groggy nor out of it. I also woke to rain. Oh how I love the rain. It is still raining. I have all the lights off so I can enjoy the full affect. I am currently on my favorite couch drinking a hot chai.

I feel great. I don't know how to explain it. I am wearing comfy pants and a t-shirt, sans bra. I am not a no-bra girl. I like the girls supported. Well after having Bug, I don't mind as much. They seem more equal now, or I don't care as much. Well, I feel thin today. Normally I do not feel thin when I go without a bra. But today I do. I used a self tanner on Sunday. It worked - however my stretch marks are peeking through the dye. I love it. I love looking at my belly and seeing stretch marks, I know I am crazy. But they are proof that my little angel was in my belly. Proof that it was not a dream.

During my nap, I had strange dreams. I dreamt that my mom had a PS2 and she had Yourself Fitness. I also dreamt that I made Bug's party cake a week early and my mom told me that it would not last for a week. So funny. I know it is because right before the nap Sweetie sent me the confirmation that our Yourself Fitness "game" shipped. And the cake makes sense. I am still undecided on the party cake. I have the makings for the actual day cake - but am toying with the idea of making the party one too. But the other interesting dream was one where I admitted that I love my job. It is funny, my job is with good people, good cause, pay sucks - but there is more to life, and it is boring. But I am off today and next Wednesday - that says a lot. I think this is where I am supposed to be right now. No overtime, lots of time off (4 weeks a year for vacation and 3 weeks for sick time) is very nice.

I am listening to classical music, it seems very appropriate. Just heard from Sweetie and he is coming home for lunch. He requested my famous grilled cheese sandwiches. He is too cute. Before I started the whole work while going to school routine (worked full time while attending school 6-15 hours a semester from 1999-2005), I cooked for him. I made him scallops, jicama salads, quesadillas, the list goes on. The boy does not remember anything I used to cook. All he remembers, and is his favorite, is my grilled cheese. This past weekend we celebrated our Priest getting his PhD. This, of course, made me want to go back to school for mine (it has been over a year since I received my MBA). If I could figure out what I would want it in, I would soooooo want to be Dr. Missy. Sweetie says I am addicted to school. Well, I am good at it :-) The biggest thing is that I have no reason for my PhD. It would not further my career unless I wanted to teach. My favorite professor of all time has her's in Statistics. That sounds like fun. No, seriously, I loved statistics.

I have been in a funk. The weight gain with the meds has really gotten to me. It is hard to eat right and exercise for health and not to move the scale down. But today that is how I feel, like I am being a healthier person.

What else is in store for the day? I am not sure, I may post more later. I may go shopping. I love shopping by myself. Or I may take a bubble bath while watching a romantic movie.

I have already taken several pictures today. I may take more. Oh how I long for my BAMF (as my blogging bitches call them) camera. Sweetie is dying to get one for me. But I told him that the agreement is that I must pass all four sections of the CPA before I get to have such a cool digital camera.

I just had to share how great I feel today. I hope everyone feels great today. It is a great day. Well, I think I rambled enough here for now. I will close until later.

No comments: