Friday, May 19, 2006

Thank you skinny girl

So, I was in the drive through at chick-fil-a and in the car in front of me is this sorority 18 year old. I have been counting my points this week, but not limiting them. I want to see what I normally eat and cut back at a reasonable level rather than jumping right to 20 points a day. Well, I was tasting those waffle fries as I looked at the pre-order board. I knew what I was going to get. Then I hear the young thin chick order a chicken strip salad. UGH, she was right. So I ordered it too. And it was good!!! Thank you skinny girl, whoever you are.

This week has been rough. I have been suffering from some depression, joint pain, and muscle cramps (imagine a charlie-horse on your neck). This has been getting me down. I just did a search on the internet and found this:
"If you have severe fatigue, excessive sleepiness, depression, or muscle cramps while taking PTU or Tapazole, this could be an indication of hypothyroidism. Report these symptoms to your doctor so that your dose can be adjusted"
This would mean that my medicine would need to be reduced and I would be one step closer to being off of it. I don't have any hopes up, and my next appointment isn't until June 14, but I think I will call on Monday and see if I can get at least my blood work done.

I know I have more to update, just not sure what to write. I saw my buddy Chris last night. I sure do miss working with him. I only wish I knew what would be best right now.

Where is that damn crystal ball?

Oh and as of this morning - Bug has, drum role please, FOUR teeth.

1 comment:

Summer Girl said...

yeah, those skinny girls are good for something! Congrats on the tooth! Can you believe they're almost a year old!! OMG!!