Monday, May 29, 2006

TT + MP

Friday night was a blast. We stayed out until 4:30 - yes very very very late. After our clubbing we went to breakfast. Too much fun. The second bar we were at had picnic tables where people had carved initials and comments. In honor of our 14 years together (it was the anniversary since Sweetie asked me to be his girlfriend), he carved our initials into the table - too sweet.

I received my test results from last week's blood letting. This look good - Dr told me on Wednesday that things looked normal and to continue my meds - that the muscle cramping was not a sign of needed adjustment. I am a numbers person, so seeing the results made me feel better. Two of the three chemicals are normal now.

Last night I started taking additional calcium and magnesium. I am not sure if it helped, all I know is that last night and today I have not experienced the horrible cramping. I woke 5 times the night before with horrible neck, leg, and chest cramps. I will take it again tonight and see if the cramps stay away.

Pain from today - cheering at captex tri (killed my legs) and listening to side one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Movie soundtrack. Totally crappy. Sweetie would not turn it off until we heard T-U-R-T-L-E Power. I also got a bad migraine. Sweetie was so sweet and took Bug shopping so that I would have a quiet house to nap in. VERY NICE!!

No comments: