Thursday, May 11, 2006

Boundless Energy

That was Bug tonight. After she and Sweetie shopped for Mother's day, we got a quick bite to eat and headed to BestFriend's for a nice visit. Bug never stopped moving. She took a couple of quick steps, furniture walked, crawled, and wiggled all over the place. Needless to say, her cuteness and abilities impressed her Godparents.

The last couple of days my knee has been a bit sore. Not fair as I have not been working out like I should. This makes me believe that only one 5k might be all I can do this weekend. That is ok. All that matters this weekend is spending time with family.

After Mother's day I am going to get back on track. Whether it is South Beach or Weight Watchers, I need a plan. Gaining back this weight has killed my motivation. I know it is silly - some are going through much worse. But this is me. I am trying very hard to adapt a healthy lifestyle for my Graves. One that focuses on nurturing food and exercise. Then even if I don't lose weight I will still meet my goal of being healthier for my b-day.

After Mother's day I am also planning on picking back up the 'ol CPA review. My levels are close to normal and I currently have the stress free job that can allow me to study, I need to take advantage of it.

But now it is late. I need to get to bed for work tomorrow.

Night all.

No comments: