Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Spa Missy

I am a relaxed Missy. After my last post, Sweetie came home for lunch. We found our bread went moldy - yuck - so we went out for lunch. It was a nice and relaxing visit where I learned about my cute walk. After lunch I went to Target. I had a great time shopping. I got Bug an outfit for her b-day, a shirt for me, and many items to make a spa treatment - hair mask, facial mask, and foot mask. I also splurged and got some makeup. I hardly ever buy makeup. This was a big one for me. After getting back home, I set up a bubble bath with this great foaming bath my niece got me for my b-day. I did all three masks. Oh and I got a great body spray. I am nice and comfy now. My toes are pretty, my makeup looks good, and I smell good. Now I am ready for Bug and Sweetie to come back home.

No comments: