Friday, August 04, 2006

Five minutes to blog

Last night was the book club. We had a good time with some good food and conversation, little about the book as we did not like it. Bug came with and that allowed Sweetie to clean some for the party. That, in turn, allowed me to take a nap this morning after he left for work. Hahaha.

He did get his turnovers. Always homemade, always on his b-day. I have done this for him as long as we have lived together, 9 years. They were yummy.

I am killing time until I need to leave to meet Sweetie and his co-workers for his b-day lunch.

He is having a good day and that makes me happy.

After some last minute shopping for tonight, I will be back cleaning up and decorating for the party. YAY!

Work was good on Wed and Thurs. I love our substitute boss. I also met with two headhunters. We shall see. If I have a great boss, I might want to stay and take advantage of the low stress atmosphere. It is nice to know that I work from 9-5 without any overtime.

OK Sweetie just told me that they are heading out. That means that it is time for me to close. Off for our favorite Chinese.

No comments: